Friday, February 27

FINALLY!!



How stinkin cute is Ava!!??


She feel asleep in her jumper

How beautiful and innocent is Emily!!??


Remember when Emily wore this?


Yai yai and Emily getting gorgeous!!



Emily and Ava



Ava is so darn happy!!
Now for the update. Ava has 4 teeth coming in. One front tooth has come in and the others are close behind. She has been feeling good for the most part.
Emily is doing good and is looking forward to preschool this fall. She is too smart for her own good. She also can't wait for Ava to "grow bigger so I can play with her"
Steve sold his motorcycle FINALLY and now I am so excited because we will be able to get Emily her "park" swing set for the back yard. Steve bought a smoker today to he is already going to use it tonight. I am fabulous today because I just got the last ticket to Disney on Ice and will be able to go with YaiYai and little E tomorrow.!!:) That is all for now, I promise to keep this updated regularly now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAH! I am so glad that you can go! Let me know how it is and how Laney does!