Saturday, July 25

bad news

Well I have been laid up since Tues with either a torn or bulging disc. Flat on my back, high on Vicodin and Flexeril. I got in to see an orthopedic dr on Fri and they did xrays and gave me this monitor thingy to wear. What it does is pretty much shocks my muscles and relaxes them. It is weird. Anyways, he also gave me a med dose pack and to take it for 6 days. Well today was the 2nd day and I had an allergic reaction to it. I got a rash on my face and was having hot flashes like crazy. So I discontinued it. I am doing ok for now but off work all next week. No bending, twisting or lifting!! This is really hard to do with 2 little girls My mom has been over taking care of them which has been a huge help. I go back next Fri to see what the next step is.
Emily on the other hand has been diagnosed with fifths disease. It is pretty much like the summer flu and is very common. It is contagious to children but not adults. She gets a high fever and is vomiting. She is complaining of a headache and body aches. There is nothing they can give her other than Motrin. So that is what we're doing.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

jason said...

Prayin for y'all.