Monday, September 14

Emily's First day at school


Emily standing by her locker


Emily giving her teacher a high five when leaving


Now she needs to learn to cross her legs!!



Storytime



Emily and YaiYai baked cookies for her teacher


Getting ready to go


I was a little nervous bringing her but today was the only day that I got to stay with her. Tomorrow I will drop her off for only 1 hr and then Wed the normal time 12-2:30 pm. She was soooo excited to go this morning. She drove me crazy asking me every 10 minutes if it was time to go. She was the only one who actually answered the teachers' questions. She is soo smart. She was shy for about 5 min and that was it. She did really well for her first day, but like I said, I was there. Tomorrow might be different. Anyways, I am excited and nervous. It feels like she is only going like once a week but it is hard for me to fathom, pretty much for the next 12 years!!! Our next stage in our wonderful, busy now life!

2 comments:

jason said...

Wait. You're only supposed to go to school for twelve years?!? Apparently I didn't get the memo. Looks like she had a great time. I'm glad you took the pictures. They're great.

jason said...

Amber, I just tried to email you something, but the address was no longer valid. I sent the same email to steve, mom, stacey, and dad. Send me your proper email at jshrontz@nmu.edu, or have one of the fam - steve, i suppose - forward the message to you.

love you and miss you like crazy.
jason