Tuesday, August 19

nothing new















She is so darn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello all!! Finally updating again. Well nothing is a whole lot new over here. All of us are passing this sickness back and forth. Today it was Steve's turn. He even came home from work. Oh well other than disinfecting the house, nothing more we can do! Jason and Stacey came home for the weekend. It was great to see them again. Any time they are away is too long. Stacey, Emily, Ava and I lounged around by the pool today. Absolutely wonderful. That is what summer is about. Linda and I are having Suzie's baby shower here on Sat morning. I can't wait to see her again either. It is Chris's birthday also that day. So they will be hanging out later that night too. Nothing else is going on so that is why I haven't been updating. Ava and Emily are spending the night at Grammy and Papa's. This is my first night away from Ava. Oh speaking of Ava, she had her swallow test last Thurs and they didn't find anything other than reflux. So I am doing the waiting game again until the Dr returns from his 2 week vacation. Well that is all for now.
Love everyone lots!!

No comments: