Friday, March 13

Ava update

Ava went to the dr. for her 9 month check up. Here are her stats:
19lbs 8 oz, 28 1/8 inches and her head circumference 18 3/8 in. At her 6 mo check up she weighed 19 lbs 1 oz, so she only gained 7 oz!! Can you believe that. Her length was 27 1/4 in. She just is a little slow in the growing area next to Emily!! That is ok tho. She has 5 teeth (top & bottom two and right eye tooth) and 1 just poked through on the bottom and 2 more just starting(bottom and top) I don't remember Emily having this many at 9 1/2 mo!! She is doing good tho. She is terrified of the dr.s office too. Thankfully no shots this time, only a little poke for her hemoglobin. She does have this temper tho.(wonder where she gets that from?!) She gets to ticked off and just screams bloody murder!! The Dr. said she needs more calories, more bottles. Thank goodness she is not on Nutramigen any more at $25 a can! She is now on $11 formula!!!!!
I am doing better also. My pink eye is gone finally. I had a huge mess trying to get glasses ordered from Lens Crafters, because I just ordered my contacts on Monday(they accept our ins) and Tues I found out I had pink eye. So needless to say we had to pay for my glasses. It was a good thing tho that I finally got glasses with the right rx!! my other ones were 7 yrs old and I couldn't hardly see out of them. I only used them at night before bed, but still!!
Anyways, Steve and Emily are doing good and are ready for spring. She needs to be outside playing and running off her energy. We all are sick of being inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better. That indoor sun day looks like fun! i was thinking of getting a sensory table and putting in laundry room and filling it with sand. Then Laney can dig all year round!