Sunday, March 8

Water park talk

So this weekend, my mom took us all to Holiday Inn Express by M-6 and 131(Cutlerville) We got there Friday night and of course went to the Water Park. It was a 3 story slide, whirl pool, hot tub and a kiddie park all indoors. All the kids could not go on the big slide because they were not tall enough. They were kinda bummed. But after Emily walked into the little pool it took me about 10-15 minutes to talk her into going down the slide. She was a little scared just because the water was coming down on her. I finally pushed her into it and made her go down the slide. She LOVED it. She started to finally keep going on her own. She played so well in the water. Normally, for those who don't know, she is deathly afraid of Papa's BIG pool. Over the weekend, she went into the big pool at the park on Daddy's back. She was ASKING to go in by Sat. afternoon. She did awesome! She liked the whirl pool too! My mom also went into the pool with all the grandkids. I think she had as much fun as the kids did.
We also finally got my dad and both brothers to finally go down the slide and they all liked it. Steve and I went quite a few times too! But Calvin and Marie did the most. Emily stayed up both nights real late(Fri 10:30 and Sat 11 pm) She was whipped by Sunday afternoon when we got home. She took a 2 hr nap!!!! Anyways, Sat was Calvins birthday so we ordered pizza for supper and then had cake and ice cream. Then back into the pool.
My mom had given us girls bags at the beginning of the weekend with smut magazines, hand wipes, poppy seed bread, no bake cookies, snacks and magic towels. It was awesome. So I had at least gotten my smut mag read by Sunday. She knows me too well.
Anyways, all in all we had a great time and hope to make it annual. It was good to get away, mini vacation. My inlaws had Ava bean for the weekend. Boy did I miss her. She was happy to see me tho!! She started jumping right away!! Onto another subject real quick, please keep my grandpa in your prayers and thoughts. He had surgery last Wed and is still in the hospital. He had a terrible weekend but the pathology came back negative for cancer!!! But his lung keeps collapsing. Please, he needs a lot of prayers!! Anyways, hope all is well elsewhere! Bye.

No comments: