Wednesday, July 23

I love summer


Tristan and Emily jumping



Tristan, Kendalia, Dylan and Emily


How cute is Kendalia just waking up from her nap!




Dylan being silly








Emily loves the trampoline

Ok. We have had a busy week!! Monday we spent the day at Aunt Jenny's house. Emily adores Tristan and plays absolutely wonderful with him. They make cute little friends and she also tells me she loves him!! How cute. Then Steve came over and we grilled burgers and had some beers. The kids went into the big pool even though it was freezing! Tuesday I had to bring Ava to the Dr for her 2 mo check. She lost weight from Friday-12 lbs 5 oz to 11 lbs 14 oz and 22 1/2 inches. She has been sick and also had thrush and yeast infection with a rash. She has not been real fussy tho for being sick. She has these coughing spells and ends up spitting up and vomiting up most of her bottle so no wonder she has been losing weight. She would only eat about 1-2 oz every 3-4 hrs. She was normally eating 5 oz every 3 hrs. So he gave me some medicine for that but its not helping a ton yet. It is starting to drain her sinuses tho'.Other than that she is doing good. Then that afternoon Linda and Laney came over to hang out in the pool. It was nice to see them again. Then today we played outside in the pool, saw grammy and papa Dyke, then went to Blues on the Mall. Emily loved the music, Ava did pretty well. She was awake the whole time, wide eyed and bushy tailed until she puked up 3 oz of milk on herself. Then she got a little fussy so we left. But while I was there I ran into by best friend from high school, Angie. We sat for 30-45 min catching up. She did not recognize me at first, but then she remembered my beautiful, angelic face!! We exchanged numbers and left it at that. It was nice to catch up with her. So now tomorrow I think we are going to Lamar Park Splashpad and spend some quality family time together before I go back to work next week. Steve is off tomorrow and Friday then he leaves fo Ann Arbor for 5 weeks for work. The airport is not ready for the elevators yet so he has no work there. Then this weekend Jason and Stacey will be in town and I think they are staying here with some friends. So I will have some more photos after this weekend. Bye bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to enjoy the summer too!! But hey, don't feel too bad for me or anything... :) Glad you're having so much fun!
We got an apartment at Ramblewood that we move into at the end of August, so we'll be able to hang out more really soon!