Wednesday, July 30

Ava Grace

Well, this is an update on Ava Grace. She does NOT have pertussis. But the Dr couldn't diagnosis it yet. He gave her an antibiotic(finally) and said we should be able to tell by Sat if it is helping. If not then we need to do a scope on her throat. So keep her in your prayers and thoughts, along with Debbie and Pam. She is too little to be having such problems already. I feel so terrible, especially when she looks at me with those big BLUE eyes as if to say"why aren't you helping me mom!" This is week #4 that she has had this nasty stuff. Anyways, I will keep everyone posted on her condition.

If you didn't know, I brought her in yesterday to have a chest Xray and bloodwork done. Then the dr called me back to the office to swab her nose to check for pertussis(whooping cough) But thank the Lord she doesn't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah poor little thing amber.I am praying for her. hopefully she will feel better very soon. Along with the rest of us trainwrecks.Love aunt pa

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your baby is so sick! I hope she gets better soon. I only have 2 more days of Coral Gables and then I'm done!! I'll be doing some work for Jim over the next couple of weeks so I should be in town every day. Can't wait to see you more too!

Anonymous said...

Nice update Amber. I wake up in the morning and go to sleep at night with our little girl on my mind. She breaks my heart and I just want her to start feeling better! yai yai

Anonymous said...

Oh little Ava! And she is such a good baby, too! I am praying for that little one! Keep us updated!