Sunday, July 20















What a busy weekend! Steve has Fridays off again so that is a plus. He worked on installing the garage door all day Friday and finished around 10 pm. I ended bringing Ava to the Dr. and all he said was she has a summer cold. This poor baby is coughing, choking and throwing up(projectile sometimes) and all he told me was to give her Tylenol if a fever starts!! This sucks, I can't do a darn thing for her. He told me it should only last 3-4 more days. Yeah right. Oh well.
Then Saturday we had a Shrontz reunion in Newaygo and it was my father-in-laws 55th birthday. Then when we got home at 5:30 pm, my sister-in-law called and said she will watch the girls so we could go golfing with the in laws. Then after that (9:30 pm) we picked up the girls and went to their house for pizza and swimming. We finally got home at 11:30 pm. Sunday we went golfing with Heather and Donnie and their daughter Ann babysat Emily and Ava was at my inlaws. We had a blast. I actually shot a 59, the first time ever to be in the 50s.(sat was 66) Then went swimming again(so frickin hot outside) and then came home and made pizza rolls(my fav). So now I am going to go eat.
PS I love putting pictures on here!!!

1 comment:

stacey said...

p.s. I love that you love posting pictures!!!! Thank you! Thank you! I love you.