Wednesday, September 24

Well I can't find the camera cord so I guess my adorable pictures will have to wait.
Anyways, we have been busy over here. Last Friday night, we had a surprise dinner party for my mom's 60th birthday at Logans. My in-laws took the girls overnight and we just all hung out at Mark and Jenn's for cake and ice cream. Then we ended up playing euchre til 1 am. Then on Saturday, Steve and I took my nephew Tristan and Emily to the circus. They both had a BLAST! Emily was even dancing in front of her chair. Then we just had family time Sat night and all went to bed early. Then Sunday Steve helped Jacob with his roof and Linda took Emily and Laney for a walk. Not too busy that day. It felt good to just hang out and not have to be anywhere at any certain time. Monday I worked:( Then when I called Suzie that night she was going into the hospital with a migraine. They admitted her and started her induction at 1 am Tues morning. Then Tues at 5 pm they started pitossin and it still wasn't doing a whole lot. Her contractions were 3 min apart and she couldn't feel them(so chris says) So now here it is 10 pm Wed night and still no baby yet!! C'mon already Suz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, that is all going on here. I will post super cute and fab pictures when I find the cord. Make sure you check back on an update for photos and Suzie!

2 comments:

stacey said...

Emily wasn't afraid of the clowns? I would have been afraid of the clowns. The scare the crap out of me. Jason with have to be on circus duty! :)

Anonymous said...

I’d like to visit your blog more usually however lately it seems to be taking without end to come
up. I visit from work, and our connection there's pretty good. Do you think the problem could be in your finish?

Feel free to visit my web blog ... having trouble getting pregnant