Sunday, September 7

whatever

My pediatrician referred me to a pulmanologist for Ava and they can't get her in until MARCH 24!! Can you believe that crap!! She will almost be a year old by then. Whatever. I have a second opinion appointment with another pediatrician on Sept 16. Hopefully she will be able to help me sooner. In other news, we had our open house Sunday afternoon and 2 couples and 1 lady came through. The lady said she was possibly interested but her husband was working(semi driver) until middle of the week. So maybe?? It would be nice since this neighborhood sucks. Gloria's (lives across the street) house got broken into sometime last week and they stole her credit cards. We have some real shady people around here. Grandpa Dyke came home from the hospital today. He is doing well.
So I thought Thursday was a good day to do finger paints with Emily since it was raining and she was whining all day because she had nothing to do. Well, from the pics you can just gather how it went. Straight into the shower!! It was fun, but I can't stand that stuff on my fingers and hands. Oh well. She enjoyed it, as you can see.

No comments: