Friday, November 21

Just an update

So I guess no pictures right now. Can't get it to work. Next time. Well, Ava has outgrown her swing now. I put her in it the other day and it worked really hard to get her moving but she just wouldn't move. So I brought out the walker and she likes it so far. She moves it a little when she jerks around and when she gets happy but that is it so far. She also still won't say mama for me anymore, only dada. Why do men get all the recognition? I am with her all the time and you would think she would be happy and excited to say my name but nooooooooooo. Oh well. Such is life. Emily has a cold now. C' mon. I know, 'tis the season but seriously, can't I catch a break. It just gets passed back and forth between all of us. She is doing good though. Steve and her went out to actually rake the leaves today(not just play in them) and he got some cute pictures. Will try next time to get them up. Hope all is well with everyone and "YES" Jason we want to go to another KOL concert.(especially now that I know their music and am infatuated with them) So find out when and where and let us know!!!

No comments: