Sunday, November 2

SOLD THE BIRD!!!!

Finally. We woke up this morning to no screeching from the bird. Wow, that was nice. Of course Ava was babbling away in her bed, but we can live with that. Some guy from Holland came and looked at him last night and bought him. It feels so good to be pet free. Now only if someone wants the house?! Know anyone?? So anyways, it is 9:30 on Sunday night and Emily is sick. I went to bring both girls to spend the night at Grammy's and around 8 pm she started throwing up. I didn't think it would be that big of deal, but when she got listless and then started throwing up on me, I thought I better bring her back home with me. So hopefully she will sleep through the night and be better in the morning(cuz I have to work) and I can bring her back to Grammy. Ava is spending the night there.
Oh yeah, almost forgot. Ava can roll over now!! She does it every time she's on her back. She doesn't get too mad tho being on her stomach(like most do). She just drools a ton. Still waiting for her 2nd tooth to break through. It is right there, you can feel and see it, it just won't come through. I guess it will happen soon enough. Well, adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OY! Let me know how she does kay?