Monday, November 17

pictures again


















Ava can now say mama (nana) and dada when she wants. Steve was holding her when he got home from hunting and when he put her down and walked away, she looked toward him and said DADA!!!! yeah. Also over the weekend we worked on saying mama. She knows that that is my name and associates it with me. She only tries to say nana tho for some reason. Oh well. It works for me!!! Nothing else is going on. Ava is feeling better and back up to eating 6-8 oz again. She also doesn't like to sleep anywhere but HER bed or swing. For some reason when my mom watches her, she won't sleep for her at all. hmmmmmm...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so cute! Especially of Emily and Stacey in the leaves! I can't believe she said DADA! AHHHH!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures amber. your girls are soooooo cute!love aunt pam

Jessica said...

I love the case of beer on the table behind Emily. Nice touch!

jason said...

miss you guys. great pictures. lets go to another kings of leon concert.

Anonymous said...

great pictures, nana.....love, yai, yai